full time student after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pistolpete007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do most schools still require you to be a fulll time student after you've been accepted....i only need a 3 hour class to fulfuill my graduating requirements....so i was wondering if i still have to take more classes just to make me a fultime student if i dont ahve to?

Members don't see this ad.

do most schools still require you to be a fulll time student after you've been accepted....i only need a 3 hour class to fulfuill my graduating requirements....so i was wondering if i still have to take more classes just to make me a fultime student if i dont ahve to?

If there are those out there that do require it, I don't think it is that many. there are a lot of out there that are non-traditional students who aren't/weren't in school upon receive the acceptance. For me, it had been 9 years since I had taken a class in college and was accepted to 6 schools none of whih told me I needed to attend school full time prior to attending d-school.

my suggestion to you is contact any school you got accepted to or are interested in and ask them specifically what their policy is.

I'm gonna say no. If your AADSAS says you expect a degree before you matriculate into D-school, they expect you to finish that, but if you only have 3 credits, then that is all you need.