pistolpete007

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
do most schools still require you to be a fulll time student after you've been accepted....i only need a 3 hour class to fulfuill my graduating requirements....so i was wondering if i still have to take more classes just to make me a fultime student if i dont ahve to?

N

NAVY DDS 2010

do most schools still require you to be a fulll time student after you've been accepted....i only need a 3 hour class to fulfuill my graduating requirements....so i was wondering if i still have to take more classes just to make me a fultime student if i dont ahve to?
If there are those out there that do require it, I don't think it is that many. there are a lot of out there that are non-traditional students who aren't/weren't in school upon receive the acceptance. For me, it had been 9 years since I had taken a class in college and was accepted to 6 schools none of whih told me I needed to attend school full time prior to attending d-school.

my suggestion to you is contact any school you got accepted to or are interested in and ask them specifically what their policy is.

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2008
Columbus, OH
Status
Dental Student
I'm gonna say no. If your AADSAS says you expect a degree before you matriculate into D-school, they expect you to finish that, but if you only have 3 credits, then that is all you need.

About the Ads