1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

full time student after acceptance

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by pistolpete007, Dec 20, 2008.

1. pistolpete007

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    do most schools still require you to be a fulll time student after you've been accepted....i only need a 3 hour class to fulfuill my graduating requirements....so i was wondering if i still have to take more classes just to make me a fultime student if i dont ahve to?

2. If there are those out there that do require it, I don't think it is that many. there are a lot of out there that are non-traditional students who aren't/weren't in school upon receive the acceptance. For me, it had been 9 years since I had taken a class in college and was accepted to 6 schools none of whih told me I needed to attend school full time prior to attending d-school.

my suggestion to you is contact any school you got accepted to or are interested in and ask them specifically what their policy is.

3. JamesOSU

JamesOSU Ohio State 2013
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I'm gonna say no. If your AADSAS says you expect a degree before you matriculate into D-school, they expect you to finish that, but if you only have 3 credits, then that is all you need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...