Full Year Course: Academic Update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdndds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently taking 100-level physics, yet it is a full year course and the grade won't appear on my transcript until the end of this coming spring semester.

Should I leave 3.0 units as physics as blank on this fall semester and just update the rest of my grades, or should I delete it from my course-work this semester, and make physics next semester worth 6.0 units?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

bump!

Anybody else encounter this? Took the first half of physics last semester but the grades won't appear on my transcript until the end of next semester because it's a full year course.

AADSAS says if unless I delete it from this semester it will show as a missing grade... any suggestions?? Thanks!

I would not put it on there until all 6 credits are complete. I would email the schools and include it in your "update" to them. I.e. im taking a year long physics course and my grade looks like this so far. Or however. I havent had this situation in particular but one similar and rec'd friendly responses and "thanks for updating us"