funky Rush status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulb cavernosum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else? Is this a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

my status says that the application is closed for 2008. I'm not sure what that means. But i agree, it doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Yeah, I got the same thing. When I logged in, it brought me to a page that says that the 2008 application is closed, and that the 2009 application will be open in July (something like that).

Perhaps someone else could add their input? I don't think it is a rejection, but rather just a notice that the deadline is past for the 2008 cycle. As long as you were complete, it shouldn't be a problem, and you should hear something either by e-mail or mail.

Good luck to us all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly. I feel that status page was never anything more than to indicate to you when you were complete. Now that the deadline has passed, there's no reason for them to keep it up.

Exactly. I feel that status page was never anything more than to indicate to you when you were complete. Now that the deadline has passed, there's no reason for them to keep it up.

I agree. Especially given what it says:

"The Rush Medical College
Online Supplemental Application System for 2008
Is Currently CLOSED

2009 Application Forms will be available by July 31, 2008"

It says the "Online Supplemental Application System" is closed. Apparently it only serves as a supplemental application status page, and not as an overall status page (like for UIC). And I've heard that Rush gives out quite a few winter/spring interviews, so I wouldn't worry that they're done. They only started interviewing in the end of October, unlike many schools that started in August or September. In fact, a friend of mine that was complete in mid-August just got an invite last week. :luck:

my friend had an interview at rush and he told me that the infostatz page does not indicate whether or not you get interview. rather, they email you if you receive an interview or not. hope that helps :thumbup: