Funny Shelf situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoc1364

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my peds shelf today and of course we only get 2 hours and 10 mins. I actually had to use the restroom in the middle though and I lost 3 minutes (first time that I had to use the restroom in the middle of a shelf). Funny thing is I hardly had anything to drink (some coffee which was a big mistake but I totally wasn't thinking about it lol...) and I also used the bathroom right before the test.

I actually think that 3 mins lost was worth it because I was able to concentrate better after it and I finished the exam right on time. Actually I think I did well, but of course being a med student I constantly think of being such a loser for having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the test and that I could have done better had I not lost that three mins. lol... Has this happened to anyone else? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

OK, so I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, but I found this post absolutely hilarious. The title is "Funny Shelf situation" which led me to think some amusing antics took place. In actuality, the tl,dr version of the post is:

I was taking my peds shelf. I had to take a piss. I did. It took me 3 minutes to piss. I still finished my shelf.

I'm blown away :)