Funny Story

Started by bclover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just had to share what happened to me this evening...

My husband brought the mail in and there was a letter addressed to me from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine. Now, my saner mind thought that it couldn't be, or could it? 😕 It's "too early" and I knew that no one else had mentioned anything on the boards, yet. Well I debated on opening it or having my husband open it for me. (Of course all of this occurring in just a few seconds time!) And, then I grabbed it and opened it. Lo and behold it was just a letter seeking donations for the teaching hospital - as we are also occasional clients there. The joke was on me! But it was good for a little blood pressure elevation :laugh:!
 
That sounds similar to the first letter I got from A&M - I really thought it was a letter about interviewing (or not...), as it was sent in the right time frame. I open the envelope with shaking hands and get...a letter reminding me to get my transcripts sent. Gee, thanks.
Fortunately, the interview invite came a week later!