Funny UCSF experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrEcon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
awww...worry not! u can always save it for when u EVENTUALLY get in.:thumbup:

Since when do you have to go to a certain school to wear their gear? Wear it to keep you warm, not to show that you go there. I wear other schools' logos all the time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since when do you have to go to a certain school to wear their gear? Wear it to keep you warm, not to show that you go there. I wear other schools' logos all the time.

UCLA sweatshirts?

yeah I think it would be a little weird wearing a UCSF Dentistry sweatshirt while attending another school.

yeah I think it would be a little weird wearing a UCSF Dentistry sweatshirt while attending another school.

UCSF dentistry's a household name. :love: Get over it. :)

So I got the call from dean Featherstone tonight. Heading to Tahoe to celebrate turning 30 and sporting my new UCSF sweatshirt. YAY:)
It has been a great week.

So I got the call from dean Featherstone tonight. Heading to Tahoe to celebrate turning 30 and sporting my new UCSF sweatshirt. YAY:)

wow congrats!!

Congrats! I am glad to hear that your sweatshirt was not bought in vain!

when did you interview? i thought they would wait for the 45 days then send out another batch?

I interviewed Nov 21. Looks like some others got the call today also.

when did you interview? i thought they would wait for the 45 days then send out another batch?

theres a predents profile that shows someone who interviewed on dec. 15, and accepted dec. 17th!

theres a predents profile that shows someone who interviewed on dec. 15, and accepted dec. 17th!

ya i noticed. i assume they doing 2nd batch now. pray pray more now. :)

congrats to those made it