funny UF status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pcakes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you for submitting your application to the University of Florida College of Dentistry for the 2008 entering class from the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). We have received your application and are currently in the process of reviewing it. You will be able to check on the status of your application by logging into your online AADSAS application and going to the Status section. If you would like to learn more about our application process please visit our website at www.dental.ufl.edu. Note: Information about your application status is provided online as a convenience. While every effort is made to be timely and accurate, information conveyed by electronic means is unofficial. An official written notification of admission will be mailed to your preferred address. Please do not act on any information until you have received official notification.

got this status change today

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for submitting your application to the University of Florida College of Dentistry for the 2008 entering class from the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). We have received your application and are currently in the process of reviewing it. You will be able to check on the status of your application by logging into your online AADSAS application and going to the Status section. If you would like to learn more about our application process please visit our website at www.dental.ufl.edu. Note: Information about your application status is provided online as a convenience. While every effort is made to be timely and accurate, information conveyed by electronic means is unofficial. An official written notification of admission will be mailed to your preferred address. Please do not act on any information until you have received official notification.

got this status change today

Don't worry about the typo. I got that as well when I applied. That means they are reviewing it:thumbup: GL, I hope you get in :)

Last edited:
so I just got a call from UF today inviting me to fill out a supplemental application. Isn't it late for that? I thought this was strange...

Members don't see this ad :)
better late than never! and congrats on ur acceptances

also i fail..i cant find the other typo....i feel like im doing 4th grade hw where i have to find the wrong word and circle it haha

Ooo lol my bad, I meant that on other emails and forms they sent out they had typos as well :D

Last edited: