Funny Vet Antics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hollycozza

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I posted this link to another thread, but given that it was an existing thread I consider it not double posting, I know more people always look at the Pre-Vet forum so I thought I would post here too! (But look at the "Peep Surgery" thread in the vet forum if you haven't seen it as the Peep Surgery is comedy gold)

Anyway, this is a link to some of our videos from our vet revue this year. They will make more sense to Australians as they are based a bit on Aussie TV (A WONDERFUL show called "The Chaser's War on Everything" and also a beer ad), but hopefully they might cause some amusement anyway 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BBGROG&p=r

Also, here are some from last year:

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=bbgrog (actually that link brings up this year's ones too! 🙂)

Anyway I hope they cause some laughs!!!!!!!
 
I'm glad you liked it as I am the asker of the ten questions 😀