Furnished Studio in The Bronx, New York

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theyen78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am renting out my fully furnished studio apartment it is located within walking distance of Montefiore and North Central hospital in the Bronx. Other hospitals that are within driving and public transportation range are St. Barnabas and Albert Einstein. It is a studio with a separate kitchen which is about 7 by 7 feet. The kitchen has been updated, with a new granite countertop and new appliances. The unit has beautiful hardwood floors in the living area.

The building is a cooperative building where most units are owner occupied. Building is quiet and very well maintained with a great live in super. The D train is two blocks away which during morning and evening rush hours takes you into the midtown Manhattan in 35 – 40 minutes. Also near the Botanical Station Metro North station. Five minutes away from the New York Botanical Gardens, about 2 miles away from the Bronx Zoo and Little Italy in the Bronx; street parking available.

Here are the requirements and specifics. The monthly rent is $700, I am requesting one month's rent and security deposit. The rent includes gas. All rentals must go through the building's management company; their requirements are a minimum credit score of 650 and a verifiable minimum salary of 30K. There is also a $500 credit application fee, of which I will reimburse 100% once the lease is signed. Even though there is a broker involved there is no broker's fee for the applicant, I pay the broker fee. If you are interested please contact me.

I have included a link from Craigslist which has photos of the unit.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/nfb/2498468741.html

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: