Future DAT changes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vespertilian

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I'm a fairly new member who's interested in dentistry (high schooler), and I've been looking at info on the DAT. I'm pretty familiar with the current layout, but I do notice that changes have been made to the MCAT so it's currently an 8 hour test with a lot of new topics [emoji27]... I believe the ADA is different from the people who monitor the MCAT (correct me if I'm wrong). However, I'm still pretty worried that the DAT will be hit by a major change on that. Does anyone know what the chances are that a revamp like that will occur? Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I realize now that it was a pretty stupid and unreasonable question haha... My apologies 🙂

No need to apologize man. It's actually good that you are thinking so far in advance! but try to live in the present right now. As in do well in school, ENJOY the free time, etc. I highly recommend volunteering as well. It's never too early to give back to your community.