Future medical care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hnnguyen1990

TOe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I having been researching a lot about this issue but have yet to find a decent answer. How will the new Obama care effect podiatrist and their patients in the future? I know for dental it will not effect them that much, but for MD's and DO's it will have a major affect. Will PDM be just as affect as MD's and DO's and what are the affects?

Members don't see this ad.

I having been researching a lot about this issue but have yet to find a decent answer. How will the new Obama care effect podiatrist and their patients in the future? I know for dental it will not effect them that much, but for MD's and DO's it will have a major affect. Will PDM be just as affect as MD's and DO's and what are the affects?
I assume you mean DPM? I honestly don't think we can say with any certainty how it will impact our profession. The majority of people I talk to seem to be under the impression that it will have a negative impact, but we can't know for sure until it happens, if it does.