Future Nova students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorRx1986

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, who's going to be a student at NSU COP this fall? Post your age and what state you're coming from. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

LoKote, you interviewed at NOVA but have not heard back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm prob going to Nova...unless I get into UF, but I have yet to get an interview invite from them...
I'm 22 and from orlando :)

I just had my interview today. I'm guessing it'll be a good month or two before I hear anything. The interview itself was great, the interview welcome and the coordination were just awful.

Hey, who's going to be a student at NSU COP this fall? Post your age and what state you're coming from. :luck:

Hey there, I'm going to be attending Nova for pharmacy school. I'm 21 and from Miami, Florida! Graduating in the summer out here at UF with a B.S. in Microbiology, and I can't wait to go back home for school next year!

hey rosiered can you let us know your stats?

3.11 gpa, 2.9 science gpa, 87 pcat.

Hey guys I had my interview with nova back in Early/Mid January. They said that they usually review the interviewees at the end of the month and give a response a few weeks later. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed early in January has heard anything back yet because I am yet to get a response. Thanks for your help and best of luck to everyone.

Hi, I am in the same situation. I had my interview in Mid January and have not heard anything yet.

You two should expect a letter soon. I heard it takes anywhere from 4-8 weeks for a decision. I had my interview at the end of January, so I expect to be waiting until mid March.

Jbrown007, aniline, and BlueHens66 i wouldn't worry too much about the time. It all depends on when the dean gets a chance to look at ur files. so don't start freaking out as yet. i did which was pointless although i admit that every time someone told me not to freak out i still couldn't stop. I got my acceptance letter definitely more than 4-8 weeks later. lets just say it took almost twice that long because they told me that the dean was in puerto rico. by the way i am 20 and and from Ft. Lauderdale Florida, DoctorRx1986.

I am 21 and from Miami, Florida, but i've been living in NYC for the last 9 months. :cool: