FYI: My Dat Trends [Topscore and Kaplan and Real]

Started by DrTacoElf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrTacoElf

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since i see 1 thread per week about this (at least) i thought it might be beneficial to post this info.

Trends.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DrTacoElf said:
I didn't "take" kaplan i just bought the blue book at the store. The kaplan score above is the computer test included with the blue book.


Ive got a question...How did you do on the practice test that is in the blue book?

Anyone know how these scores may translate into the real thing?

I just took the Bio section and got a 16, so now Im a little worried.
 
What happened to the little chart comparing the test scores? I just took a kaplan full length and wanted to see around how I would do on my real DAT on wednesday