G:"boys r stupid"; B:"girls r idiotic"; still v all can't wait to fall in luv again..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeful05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh:
I have no idea...but i couldn't resist adding this thread.....(no matter how cheezy.... :D :p)

Members don't see this ad.

hopeful05 said:
:laugh: :laugh:
I have no idea...but i couldn't resist adding this thread.....(no matter how cheezy.... :D :p)

LOL, this is hilarious! Just something similar to "hum tum" eh. Gots love dat movie!
Yea seriously, however stupid the guys are, would we girls stop getting turned on by hot guys? :oops: or vice versa :p
I have to ADMIT, I LOVE cheezy stuff, jeez, infact, I've decided I'll cry when my future fiance gives me the ring(if and whhen i have one)...it just feels extra good, I don't know-- an emotional tinge gives the moment a unique meaning :) And then you know, what really is sweet is what follows :p (In terms of what the guy does, when he sees the girl all emotional,lol) I love it! hahaha. I seriosuly donno why I m talking about this, actually I DO, but I cant talk about it :oops:

I only fall in love with girls who arrive on TIME for anything and everything. It shows they actually mean what they say, and actually do it. I don't like the lackadaisacal girls.

:D

Members don't see this ad :)
priyanka said:
LOL, this is hilarious! Just something similar to "hum tum" eh. Gots love dat movie!
Yea seriously, however stupid the guys are, would we girls stop getting turned on by hot guys? :oops: or vice versa :p
I have to ADMIT, I LOVE cheezy stuff, jeez, infact, I've decided I'll cry when my future fiance gives me the ring(if and whhen i have one)...it just feels extra good, I don't know-- an emotional tinge gives the moment a unique meaning :) And then you know, what really is sweet is what follows :p (In terms of what the guy does, when he sees the girl all emotional,lol) I love it! hahaha. I seriosuly donno why I m talking about this, actually I DO, but I cant talk about it :oops:

hey...i think that some of this cheezy stuff is essential....to life....
ANd I don't know if we can stop ourselves from checking out hot guys....( in a appropriate lady-like fashion ofcourse-- yeah right!) .....but some of them are just so adorable....
anyways....do you have a future-fiance candidate? I would love it if someone asked me to marry them with the onld kneel down- ring etc....but i don't think it will happen.... :(

sunny123 said:
I only fall in love with girls who arrive on TIME for anything and everything. It shows they actually mean what they say, and actually do it. I don't like the lackadaisacal girls.

hey don't forget to copy -paste that statement onto your online ad .... :p

hopeful05 said:
hey...i think that some of this cheezy stuff is essential....to life....
ANd I don't know if we can stop ourselves from checking out hot guys....( in a appropriate lady-like fashion ofcourse-- yeah right!) .....but some of them are just so adorable....
anyways....do you have a future-fiance candidate? I would love it if someone asked me to marry them with the onld kneel down- ring etc....but i don't think it will happen.... :(

OMG lol I was gonna say the kneel down and give ring and rose and kiss the hand lol thing. But when I say that to my american friends, they laugh at me. So I usually keep shut about those things and just hope (in my mind) that atleast ther's one guy that will probably be as cheeezy as me, who likes long walks on the beaech after a wine and a candle light dinner lol. Our school actually does have some adorable guys(only two actually lol) who'd do all that for "his girl" and who are in a similar situation as myself-- waiting till we get to grad schools, most of us dont know where we might go for med/grad school and then the long distance thing might suck? I dont know, even long distance would be worth it, if both of them were commited, but it would be kinda hard. plus I have been at this school only for a year now( I had to transfer from another school). Only, two more years, God let me into a med schoool and then i ll think of finding the future hubby.:oops:
BTW, do you have a future fiance?

haha :oops:

sunny123 said:

come on now, dont be so hard and fast on the girls :p its ok girls are meant and made to do nakhraas(thats wat makes them extra hot) and take their own sweet time with things! ;)

hopeful05 said:
I'm Well Travelled....My Mind Wanders ALOT -hopeful05

Where does your mind wander haan haan bolo bolo? LOL

Geminis...I tell you! :p Don't worry I sail in the same boat :cool: :cool:

ok i'm done procrastinating, later all :oops: :p

priyanka said:
Where does your mind wander haan haan bolo bolo? LOL

Geminis...I tell you! :p Don't worry I sail in the same boat :cool: :cool:

tsk..tsk! come on now.....don't take the wandering mind thing in the wrong context....hehe...

priyanka said:
OMG lol I was gonna say the kneel down and give ring and rose and kiss the hand lol thing. But when I say that to my american friends, they laugh at me. So I usually keep shut about those things and just hope (in my mind) that atleast ther's one guy that will probably be as cheeezy as me, who likes long walks on the beach after a wine and a candle light dinner lol. Our school actually does have some adorable guys(only two actually lol) who'd do all that for "his girl" and who are in a similar situation as myself-- waiting till we get to grad schools, most of us dont know where we might go for med/grad school and then the long distance thing might suck? I dont know, even long distance would be worth it, if both of them were commited, but it would be kinda hard. plus I have been at this school only for a year now( I had to transfer from another school).

Ok fellow romantic....there are very few of us left...it seems.....but hold on to it...don't get discouraged....you will find someone... who'll hold you r hand...and won't mind the red-roses, dinners, drives, dances and walks ;)
Ok....so maybe he won't want to do everything....but everyone has to compromise.....and...i feel that it is more important to find a person..with whom...even a meal in a Wendy's feels like a candlelit romantic dinner....

and about long distance....yeah..sucks...sucks real bad.... but i have seen it work too....but then again...it takes two commited people to make it work....but at the same time...along with your commitment you need to offer trust and understanding .... otherwise long -distance relationships can be very unhealthy and make people unhappy....

And why wait until grad/ med school.... you just might find someone before that...but yeah...then you might be headed your own ways for grad school...

priyanka said:
Only, two more years, God let me into a med schoool and then i ll think of finding the future hubby.
BTW, do you have a future fiance?
that up's the chances of you finding a doc for a husband...is that what you want though....you'll both be too busy to take walks on the beach..?
ANd nope....no future fiance....i am not particularly looking....but the opposite isn't true either...although...there is someone who is always in the back of my mind....but that is a long long long story....and i ahve to let go...i know....its just hard to actually do it though....but i am going to a new univ this fall...i'll see what lies in store for me there..... ;) wish me luck.... :) :D

hopeful05 said:
tsk..tsk! come on now.....don't take the wandering mind thing in the wrong context....hehe...

Ok fellow romantic....there are very few of us left...it seems.....but hold on to it...don't get discouraged....you will find someone... who'll hold you r hand...and won't mind the red-roses, dinners, drives, dances and walks ;)
Ok....so maybe he won't want to do everything....but everyone has to compromise.....and...i feel that it is more important to find a person..with whom...even a meal in a Wendy's feels like a candlelit romantic dinner....

and about long distance....yeah..sucks...sucks real bad.... but i have seen it work too....but then again...it takes two commited people to make it work....but at the same time...along with your commitment you need to offer trust and understanding .... otherwise long -distance relationships can be very unhealthy and make people unhappy....

And why wait until grad/ med school.... you just might find someone before that...but yeah...then you might be headed your own ways for grad school...

that up's the chances of you finding a doc for a husband...is that what you want though....you'll both be too busy to take walks on the beach..?
ANd nope....no future fiance....i am not particularly looking....but the opposite isn't true either...although...there is someone who is always in the back of my mind....but that is a long long long story....and i ahve to let go...i know....its just hard to actually do it though....but i am going to a new univ this fall...i'll see what lies in store for me there..... ;) wish me luck.... :) :D

Yep, those memories, I know *sigh* What I am refering to here is, "those days when we had a crush on each other", but something went in the opposite direction that made both the people regret. Well I dont know how to explain, its hard to tell personal stories on sdn, but i'm sure you know what I mean.
Pre med days are so tough that its hard to get into a relationship and stay commited :) I'm not looking for anyone for two more years, not that after that i ll put up a matrimonial add or something, but I like the concept of friendship growing into lovee, which is highly mocked upon in the US. haha..And I guess I'll mostly have friends from the med school? I donno.
Anyways, about him being a doc, I dont know. I've seen some very lovely doctor couples, who seem to handle everything so well. We'll see, no hard and fast rule about the profession. Infact, at one point I wanted to go out with a business major, just coz he was so hot:oops:, but when we talk, we just dont relate to each other that much. You know if I talk about the patient I saw, when i was volunteering, he goes like:eek: so, i m not sure if i can relate to them that well in terms of me not liking their subject either. I just suck at talking about economics and business and what not....haha
:oops:

Priyanka would you every go back to Bombay to find your husband?

shivalrous said:
Priyanka would you every go back to Bombay to find your husband?

lol, you mean "the ex guy"? or a new one?
I donno lol:p But yea, bombay is a hotttttt place to find everything hot, hot weather, hot samosas, hot parties, hot clubs, hot skirts:p, hot water lol, hot <add any word here except for ice>, PLUS, HOT GUYS!!! :D!! lol

priyanka said:
lol, you mean "the ex guy"? or a new one?
I donno lol:p But yea, bombay is a hotttttt place to find everything hot, hot weather, hot samosas, hot parties, hot clubs, hot skirts:p, hot water lol, hot <add any word here except for ice>, PLUS, HOT GUYS!!! :D!! lol

So that's a yes to guys from Bombay....any guys out of Bombay holler at Priyanka.... ;)

hopeful05 said:
hey don't forget to copy -paste that statement onto your online ad .... :p
And I guess you'll be the first to respond huh? ;) Woo-hoo!!! :laugh:

well...actually...right now..we are on the lookout for a potential life-partner for my sister... ;) ... hopefully...when it comes around to my turn we won't have to do the site searching.... :( I would hate it....

hopeful05 said:
well...actually...right now..we are on the lookout for a potential life-partner for my sister... ;) ... hopefully...when it comes around to my turn we won't have to do the site searching.... :( I would hate it....
When you say "we", I'm guessing you mean the entire family right? This is something that I kinda feel uneasy about, because I've seen other friends whose family members go actively looking for "potential life partners" and they get really desperate in whom they show. Try not to rush things with your sis, as there is always time and no countdown/deadline to when a person should get married. Good luck with that.

we = my sis and my parents....
and its not like a big deal really...its not that "active" of a search....i mean they have been looking (=reading tribune ads) since she was 22 and now she is 24...if they were in a hurry and desperate to tie her off and just send her away...she would already be married....my parents are educated, thoughful people...they would never do something like that and just rush it or worse put a deadline...in families like those girls get married at 21-22 , but here they are encouraging her plans to apply for pharmacy school for next year...graduate and then get married...its not about age....they understand marriage and what it is in todays world.....don't blindly assume things....they don't even think it should be arranged...they continually encourage her to find someone on her own...but its hard .....for everyone to do that....i guess....
that "concern" of yours almost made me mad....but then i realized you don;t know my family...so its not your fault....it kinda made sense too...because some people do rush it i guess....and thats horrible....whats 2-3 years of careful searching compared to getting married to the wrong person....