stardust468

2+ Year Member
May 5, 2016
Hey guys,

I am honestly very terrified for my G.C score -- my exam is 2 weeks away and I already rescheduled -- im doing ok on everything else, my best scores are Bio. I've always feared Gen Chem and now that its haunting me again, im trying my best to practice, but my Bootcamp G.C scores are actually terrible. with this time I have , I've been going through practice exams and reviewing my wrong answers. however, I realize the G.C math and equations is what I struggle with most. I know the real DAT may or may not have tons of G.C math, but what are your suggestions ? I'm feeling very hopeless, and just want to bring this score up.

Should I focus solely on Destroyer or Bootcamp?

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys,

I am honestly very terrified for my G.C score -- my exam is 2 weeks away and I already rescheduled -- im doing ok on everything else, my best scores are Bio. I've always feared Gen Chem and now that its haunting me again, im trying my best to practice, but my Bootcamp G.C scores are actually terrible. with this time I have , I've been going through practice exams and reviewing my wrong answers. however, I realize the G.C math and equations is what I struggle with most. I know the real DAT may or may not have tons of G.C math, but what are your suggestions ? I'm feeling very hopeless, and just want to bring this score up.

Should I focus solely on Destroyer or Bootcamp?
Hard to predict what will be on your version of the DAT, you might have a lot of calculation problems yet again some versions have much less. Impossible for anyone to predict. You MUST prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Nancy

Reactions: stardust468
About the Ads