Gaaaah!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

airpotato

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear back from BU and the wait is killing me! I want in, darn it.

I know the chances are pretty slim at this stage in the game, but I just wanna know.

Has anyone who interviewed early march heard anything back yet?

It's still early, I know....but *whines* I just want a bit more certainty in my life.

By the by, does anyone know how many people they interviewed total?

Members don't see this ad.

i feel ya. still waiting from early feb!

anyone know how much of the class if full?

The guy who interviewed me said no news is good news. --that they send out acceptance offers much later than rejections and wait list

but who knows

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
The guy who interviewed me said no news is good news. --that they send out acceptance offers much later than rejections and wait list

but who knows

good luck!

Who interviewed you?

And yep, same position as you.

I read on here that one of the male interviewers seemed disinterested. Did yours seem that way?

I interviewed on March 6th, and I recall them telling us that we would hear something in about 4 to 6 weeks. I emailed Liane Weber anyway last week, but she told me no decisions have been made. I guess the earliest for me would be next week some time.

I interviewed with BU on March 16. They said the decision would take 4-6 weeks and that they update on AADSAS every Friday. I got accepted and found out yesterday=)

I interviewed March 23 and heard back the following week.

I interviewed with BU on March 16. They said the decision would take 4-6 weeks and that they update on AADSAS every Friday. I got accepted and found out yesterday=)

Yay! congrats!
Did you find out through aadsas or snail mail first?

Yay! congrats!
Did you find out through aadsas or snail mail first?

AADSAS. There it also says that it would take about 5 days for the packet to arrive via mail. I had been checking AADSAS almost everyday since my interview... The status finally changed yesterday.