gammy location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon stewart

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone sat gamsat at the wash. dc test site? Do you know where its usually held? hotel lobby? random classroom? Aus embassy?

Members don't see this ad.

I've had it confirmed by ACER. It's at the Aussie embassy in DC.

I've had it confirmed by ACER. It's at the Aussie embassy in DC.

Hey nwhilk, thanks for your reply

Do you know by any chance if its held at the AUS embassy every year? Are you taking gammy this year at the wash. dc test site?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey nwhilk, thanks for your reply

Do you know by any chance if its held at the AUS embassy every year? Are you taking gammy this year at the wash. dc test site?

Oh hey Jon, I don't know if it's there every year, but ACER did tell me it was there last year too.

Sadly I'm not sure if I'll take the Gammy this year, as I don't feel ready to be honest (I'm a non-science major), maybe I'll cancel my registration. :(

hey,

haha no worries, i am not taking it this year, il be taking it in 08, hopefully its still at the aus embassy. Are you an aussie citizen?

That's cool. Hopefully it shoudl be there next year, too, since it's been there at least 2 yrs in a row if not more now.

I'm an American, actually, not an Australian citizen. But I love Australia and Australians! :)

i just got my admission ticket, its at the australian embassy on massachusetts ave.

i just got my admission ticket, its at the australian embassy on massachusetts ave.

awesome!

Best Of Luck! :luck:

and could you tell my approx how many people were there at the test site....i am really curious, where you stayed like hotels and all that good stuff...

Thank you so much!

ill be staying with friends, but i can tell you all about it when i get back. i dont imagine there will be too many people there, but ill post a full report!

Can you please post your experience taking the GAMSAT
ill be staying with friends, but i can tell you all about it when i get back. i dont imagine there will be too many people there, but ill post a full report!