Gannon University (Erie)

Started by bnm25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bnm25

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did not come across a thread for Gannon University's Erie campus but wanted to connect with those of you applying there. I received an email from them letting me know that I passed their initial application review and was invited for an information session either at the campus or online. Is anyone planning on going to one of these sessions at the campus?
 
Did not come across a thread for Gannon University's Erie campus but wanted to connect with those of you applying there. I received an email from them letting me know that I passed their initial application review and was invited for an information session either at the campus or online. Is anyone planning on going to one of these sessions at the campus?
Hey, Congratulations! I applied in October and Still haven’t heard anything from them yet. When did you apply? And do you know if they sent any acceptances or waitlists?