Gap Year Ideas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cvlad23

Reaction score
I am a senior in undergrade at the moment and will be graduating in 3 months. Looking to line up a job or research opportunity this coming summer and going into my gap year. What should I apply for? Are there any post graduate research programs available most seem like you can only do while you are in undergrad.

Members don't see this ad.

We don’t know anything about you. A gap year should remediate deficiencies in your application. You will need to post more information about your current status.

Ideally, a gap year should scratch an itch that you have. You should do something you’re passionate about. Only you can answer that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I am a senior in undergrade at the moment and will be graduating in 3 months. Looking to line up a job or research opportunity this coming summer and going into my gap year. What should I apply for? Are there any post graduate research programs available most seem like you can only do while you are in undergrad.
Welcome to the forums.

In addition, who have you asked at your university? Prehealth advisor? Career Services and Internships?