Gastroenterology Training Exam

Started by maxstop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxstop

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just came across the GTE website which is offered by the AGA.. I wanted to know what materials do fellows usually use to study for this and whether it's administered universally in all fellowship programs?

Thanks!
 
I just came across the GTE website which is offered by the AGA.. I wanted to know what materials do fellows usually use to study for this and whether it's administered universally in all fellowship programs?

Thanks!

use DDSSEP/ online - plus attending ACG and DDW post graduate courses (review for boards).
Some universities do.
minority only pgy2-3
 
Last edited:
I just came across the GTE website which is offered by the AGA.. I wanted to know what materials do fellows usually use to study for this and whether it's administered universally in all fellowship programs?

Thanks!

the whole point of in training exam is too see where you are weak for the board and improve on it.

if your programs does not pay for first years tell the GME to cover the cost.