GC Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muggs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know people have commented on the fact that the difficulty trend for the OC destroyer questions go from reasonable --> wtf --> reasonable, but I'm wondering what the pattern for GC is. Can anyone comment on what they found the difficulty trend for GC to be?

Members don't see this ad.

From what I hear it varies. It is generally reasonable and the a curve ball out if the blue. So, be ready for the hard ones. I like it when study materials show you hard problems. I know that is something you rather not deal with, but I would rather see it before the test than during the test. Hope this helped.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

I did about 100 problems so far. I got a little over 1/2 right and that is after watching Chad twice.
I'm just highlighted the ones I got wrong and did them again. It's a bit discouraging but at the same time it's good practice to be challenged.

thank you for the replies. that sounds about right; I feel like the GC questions are a bit more reasonable than the orgo ones. i'm getting about 75% of the GC right, where I was getting about 55% of the OC right.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't started Orgo yet but I will nest week. I'm nearly done with Chad. I feel WAY more confident in Orgo than I do in Gen chem so hopefully that rings true with destroyer as well.

yea GC is actually my worst section, but Chad's has helped tremendously. Orgo destroyer is definitely overkill in my opinion so don't be discouraged if you don't do as well as you thought