GC/Orgo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would an old Kaplan Blue book + chad's videos be enough to prepare me for general chemistry and organic chemistry? I took gen chem 2 years so I feel like I forgot everything, but I just finished Orgo II. For Bio, I bought Cliff's AP Bio book + a stack of note cards. I'm also planning to buy some program for practice tests, any suggestions would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Would an old Kaplan Blue book + chad's videos be enough to prepare me for general chemistry and organic chemistry? I took gen chem 2 years so I feel like I forgot everything, but I just finished Orgo II. For Bio, I bought Cliff's AP Bio book + a stack of note cards. I'm also planning to buy some program for practice tests, any suggestions would be great!

we are on the same boat mate. I have chad's videos for gen and ochem, cliff ap, and dat and math destroyer. I think those should be enough. As far as practice tests, get them later when you are pretty close to your test date. You can get achiever, topscore, dat qvault.

I just watched all chad's videos and felt really prepared when going to do kbb gen's chem. But I still got fuxed big time.

I really hope the real DAT is much closer to chad's quizzes than KBB. and yeah I took gen chem 3 years ago.