Gchem Help

Started by Mamona
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mamona

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok, I don't know which chapter to read to remember this. I am having problems remeber how to deal with dissociation like this one (I know easy!!! but I can't do it...)

Mg(OH)2 (s) ↔ Mg2+(aq) + 2OH- (aq)
Why is Mg2+ and 2OH- I can't remember the rules to follow and I don't know which chapter to look to refresh my memory....

Thanks in advance
 
ok, I don't know which chapter to read to remember this. I am having problems remeber how to deal with dissociation like this one (I know easy!!! but I can't do it...)

Mg(OH)2 (s) ↔ Mg2+(aq) + 2OH- (aq)
Why is Mg2+ and 2OH- I can't remember the rules to follow and I don't know which chapter to look to refresh my memory....

Thanks in advance

Maybe it is time to review the basics. Any gc textbook should have the info you need.