Geisinger medical center!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tuscanito

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys i got an IV from Geisinger.

Does anyone know if they ask medical questions or clinical case presentations?

thank u very much! :(

Members don't see this ad.

oh come on guys!!! please help.
:(

Seriously?! You waited 51 minutes between posts that came when the majority of people who aren't on call are asleep (2a - 3a on the East Coast, 11p - MN on the West Coast) and you're upset that nobody has answered yet? You need to relax.

In general, you should be prepared to present a case to any IV you go to. Out of 18 interviews, I got asked about it twice. I never got pimped in an interview. I did answer a morning report question correctly @ UW but I offered that answer, the question wasn't directed at me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously?! You waited 51 minutes between posts that came when the majority of people who aren't on call are asleep (2a - 3a on the East Coast, 11p - MN on the West Coast) and you're upset that nobody has answered yet? You need to relax.

LOL who needs to relax?
:laugh:

That's the way to ask for help.

Do it, demand an answer within the hour, and then mock those who do offer a response.

I eagerly await your next question.

He/she waited 24 hours, not 57 minutes - am I right?
I don't know if they will pimp you. My experience was that it was almost unheard of to pimp during medicine interviews...

That's the way to ask for help.

Do it, demand an answer within the hour, and then mock those who do offer a response.

I eagerly await your next question.

please buddy relax....i am not guilty for your bad day...
:D

Was wondering if anyone has interviewd there recently or is currently there and would like to post some of their impressions about the program and opportunities for fellowship after residency.

Thanks!!