Gen Chem Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biofilm preventer

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for suggestions on how to study for Gen chem

In undergrad, the way i studied for it was basically just practice problems and more practice problems and then when I would run out of practice problems, I would find more and do those lol.

I never actually took notes for Gen chem because I was just really asked application questions on exams.

so how do I go about studying fro gen chem for the DAT because I understand it is not as much application problems as it is conceptual.

Any tips?
 
I know this is late but what I did was rewatch mikes vids several times while taking notes each time and took all the BC tests several times to get better. Then I did GC destroyer twice which helped a lot. Practice answering test questions over and over again.