Geneal Surgery?!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mostafa Abdel-Haleem

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
well I don't know where to start, but, I want to tell u that I always loved OR & ER, but the question is, does it worth?
well I cannot afford it to study in the US, but I knew that there are some scholarships for people of the 3rd world, I wanna ask if someone could give me an idea about this?
 
Now there's scholarships/stipends for U.S. grads who will travel to 3rd world countries for missions or work but I don't know of any scholarships for students of the 3rd world to come to the U.S. for medical training.

I'm not sure of your actual question. Are you asking if surgery is worth all of the training/money/time/energy? If so, I'll tell you in about 10 years.