General application question.

Started by kies89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kies89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did research about plants while i was in undergrad.

it only lasts 4 months, and it was one of the requirement for my major's graduation requirement (work in a lab or do research for a quarter).

I am unsure because it has been a while, but i think i received 1 quarter unit with pass/no pass grade.


Should i put this as one of my research/extracurricular activities? what do you guys think?
 
I did research about plants while i was in undergrad.

it only lasts 4 months, and it was one of the requirement for my major's graduation requirement (work in a lab or do research for a quarter).

I am unsure because it has been a while, but i think i received 1 quarter unit with pass/no pass grade.


Should i put this as one of my research/extracurricular activities? what do you guys think?

yes you should.