1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

general bio?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by losdientes, Nov 30, 2008.

1. losdientes

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm a sophomore and though I have yet to officially declare it, I'm a Biology major.
    My issue is, I know every school requires a year of general biology with lab. The only "general" bio class I can think of is our intro to bio 100 class. I'm not allowed to take this class due to the fact I will have already completed cell bio at the 200 level. The rest of my classes will be specific, such as ecology, animal bio, plant bio, genetics, etc. Because I will eventually be completing all of the topics discussed in the general bio class, I'm assuming this will satisfy the requirement?

2. eternalxdemon

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    you should.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dentalmagnet

2+ Year Member

Talk to a pre-health or bio adviser at your school. They know exactly what you need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. War Eagle

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    :thumbup: