General Biology [Help]

Started by Win111091
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Win111091

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the PCAT blueprint I saw that in general biology there were going to be a health section that deals with nutrition, diseases and drugs. Can someone give me an examples of these topics and where I could find them. I could not find these in the dr.collins or Kaplan
 
I took the PCAT last cycle, so I didn't take it after the changes. Where I'd start would be course material if you took a microbiology class.

If anyone knows of a good review website they'd like to recommend, I'm sure many folks would find it helpful.

By the way, welcome to SDN. :welcome: