General Cardiology Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I took mine last year and passed. I watched mayo DVd and read through ACCSAP and cleveland board review book. For the imaging part I did ECG source.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. Braunwald is good, helps with solidifying concepts. It is NOT good for replicating the structure and format of the in-service questions. (They use a lot of 'except' questions, which one of these is NOT correct, etc.)
I haven't taken the actual boards yet, but I will be using that book to study.
 
I liked the Braunwald question book a lot for learning concepts. It teaches a lot of concepts that are relevant for the boards. That said, uselessmember is correct in that the questions are NOT structured like that on the test at all. It's not good for practicing test-taking skills, since the format is not in the board exam format. ACCSAP questions aren't really either, but it's closer than Braunwald.