General Chemistry Destroyer Vs. DatDestroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rapsin6ix2019

Reaction score
I wanted to know which one would be better, I am writing the Canadian DAT in November, so just for people who have used these in the past, wanted input on what would be better to get in terms of Extra Practice and learning concepts?

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to know which one would be better, I am writing the Canadian DAT in November, so just for people who have used these in the past, wanted input on what would be better to get in terms of Extra Practice and learning concepts?
Gen chem destroyer is ONLY gen chem. It’s a whole 700 pages of notes and practice problems. This gave me a great foundation to tackle the problems in the destroyer.

Reactions: 1 user
The choice is clear since the Canadian DAT does not include an organic chemistry section. You do not need to spend valuable time reviewing that subject.

Is this not asking about general chemistry? Which is on the Canadian DAT....

You are right in that the Canadian DAT contains a general chemistry section, but it does NOT contain an organic chemistry section nor does it contain the quantitative reasoning section. From what I know, the resource that OP is asking about contains both of those sections. And so half of the resource would be irrelevant. Of course, if you focus on the general chemistry resource, you will have to supplement another resource for biology.