General consensus on LOR?

Started by mbio2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbio2015

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a re-applicant from 2015, and was told that my letters were great and was wanting to keep them. My three letter writers said they would be more than happy to send them again, and assuming no change, will that be a problem? I'm also adding in two new ones from a professor I did research with/took a research class with and my supervisor from a clinic I worked in during my gap year.

Also 70% of the schools I'm applying to are new so I don't they will have seen my old LOR's. I'm I good to go?

Thanks for any advise!