Oct 17, 2014
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Does a school you applied to (thru PTCAS), know how many other schools you applied to (thru PTCAS) ??
Obviously PTCAS knows how many and which schools we selected because we pay through that system, but how about that individual school?

Thanks !

katelly

2+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I think I read that a school can see when you have been accepted to another but thats it. I think I found that in the application instructions.

ptisfun2

5+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2013
Status
DPT / OTD
Does a school you applied to (thru PTCAS), know how many other schools you applied to (thru PTCAS) ??
Obviously PTCAS knows how many and which schools we selected because we pay through that system, but how about that individual school?

Thanks !
We get a report with the applicants who applied and were not accepted, and accepted but did not attend...where they ended up in school (in an aggregate). It helps us to know who applicants think are our peer institutions. There is probably a place in PTCAS we could look at an individual, but honestly I cannot imagine any faculty on admissions cares or has time to check. But maybe that is just us.