general questions about interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QMC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know how long I have to wait before an interview takes place once they receive my applications??

If getting rejected, will I get notified from those schools??

thanx a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

you will get notified if you get rejected. It could be as early as a month or as late as July. Really depends. Try and keep updated on your status.

Just remember, if your stats are on the low end, it'll probably be later rather then sooner. The schools tend to interview and accept people on the high end of the scale (stats wise) early in the process. If you have low stats, your more likely to get an interview (if your granted one) late in the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just remember, if your stats are on the low end, it'll probably be later rather then sooner. The schools tend to interview and accept people on the high end of the scale (stats wise) early in the process. If you have low stats, your more likely to get an interview (if your granted one) late in the cycle.

Thank you! do you know if OAT scores must be sent before an interview can be granted?:confused:

most of the time, yes. Unless you have a ridiculously high GPA, most schools will not interview you until you send them your OAT scores.