General Urgent DAT Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Habbas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
please help me out fellows

1. Hi I'm takingthe DAT test in mid-may and was wondering, firstly what materials are you provided with (periodic table, calculator, water etc) ?

2. also with my mid-may date, will i recieve my scores early enough to apply by june 3rd on aadsas?

3. im in the process of getting my transcripts, reference letters and with the dta all done would i be good to apply?

- h.a.

Members don't see this ad.

1) For the biology / general chem / and orgo, you will get a button that gives you a pop-up periodic table.... But majority of the questions, you will not need it. I think in my 90 questions of science, I only used it 1 or 2 times.

For the Math section, starting this month, they are now giving you a popup calculator (they say its the basic one windows gives ya)

2) You DAT scores will come up on the monitor RIGHT after you are done taking the test. The prom. center will give you a hardcopy of your scores before you leave

3) I can't exactly answer this, I haven't applyed yet, I will for the first time this June. Can someone else confirm this plz

You are in good shape to apply. I believe AADSAS opens up around the beginning of June this year. It takes about a week or two for your official scores to be sent to the schools you select. It takes AADSAS a few weeks to process transcripts, but everyone in is in the same boat here so if you have them sent at the beginning of June you'll be fine. Make sure your LORs get in ASAP, that really delayed my application last year. Also, the science section is 100 questions.