Step I genetics?????

Started by rajal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rajal

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do we have to know each n everything about all diseases like which chromosome affected,AD/AR .....
is kaplan notes enough or HY is necessary??
whats your opinion guys.
 
I would just know the genetic diseases and the corresponding chromosomes presented in First Aid.
 
Kent

What is in First Aid for Genetics is a lot, you know.. Particularly those lysosome abnormalities, if you recall..

I started, stopped, never felt like goin back.

I know, I am going to be in trouble, but I've got 4 more wks...