-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Geography
Started by teucer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where didn't I apply is an easier question to answer. I didn't apply anywhere in California, Nevada, Idaho, North Dakota, Kentucky, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Wisonsin, Michigan, Illinois, Puerto Rico, Guam, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Louisiana, Oklahoma, ok I'm tired so I'll stop there. I know some of those states don't have any programs but it was easier to visualize than listing where I've applied...I am thinking I have a snowball's chance in hades at getting in at the moment so I figured I'd at least do what I could to stack the dice in my favor. I figure if I roll enough times I'll be more likely to find somewhere that wants me. 

Teucer, don't sell yourself so short. You should've "rolled the dice" with some of those states you didn't apply to. And for some of those states, it's not too late.....
Last edited:
BigAl,
I am applying to CUNY-Graduate Center. What NY schools are you considering?
I am applying to CUNY-Graduate Center. What NY schools are you considering?
good luck with cuny grad, if u get in all the power to u. i went to brooklyn college and didn't even bother applying. i applied to syracuse, adelphi and montclair (jersey) didnt apply to buffalo cause apparently their deadline is dec 1. (WTF)
For those who have applied to UB, have you heard any news other then the open house this Friday?
i was accepted but some other people have not heard anything. they will probably send out more acceptances as people decline their offers. i asked the secretary when i needed to let them know and they said as soon as possible so they can offer the spot to someone else if i decline, so i would still be hopefully about UB.
i was accepted but some other people have not heard anything. they will probably send out more acceptances as people decline their offers. i asked the secretary when i needed to let them know and they said as soon as possible so they can offer the spot to someone else if i decline, so i would still be hopefully about UB.
I am keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks!!!
I am keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks!!!
I'm doing the same. 😀
I was invited to their open house but i'm unable to atttend. 🙁
