Geometry and Trig 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cub88

crackdat PAT
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi;
is it true that they took off geometry and trig from the dat or are questions still showing up on recent tests?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe they're still showing up, but they're more commonly application based in the Quantitative Comparison questions section instead of straight up geometry or trig questions.
I didn't have a single geometry or trig question (took it last month), but I tried to learn all of the more basic geometry or trig questions on Bootcamp's QR tests. I'd say you have a much higher shot of a geometry question than a trig question from what I've read, but it's definitely better to be over prepared and know the basics of the topics than to just skip over it

Reactions: 1 user
I believe they're still showing up, but they're more commonly application based in the Quantitative Comparison questions section instead of straight up geometry or trig questions.
I didn't have a single geometry or trig question (took it last month), but I tried to learn all of the more basic geometry or trig questions on Bootcamp's QR tests. I'd say you have a much higher shot of a geometry question than a trig question from what I've read, but it's definitely better to be over prepared and know the basics of the topics than to just skip over it
thank you !!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user