George Mason (GeorgeSquared) Advanced Biomedical Sciences Certificate 2016-2017

Started by gsk93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I applied earlier this month and waiting anxiously to hear back. Can some of those accepted post their stats, and congrats to those headed in the fall!
 
Hey everyone! I applied earlier this month and waiting anxiously to hear back. Can some of those accepted post their stats, and congrats to those headed in the fall!


Hey, did you hear back? I'm still waiting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are med schools as friendly to graduates of the GeorgeSquared program as they are to applicants who graduated form Georgetown SMP? Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hi! Just got accepted into the GeorgeSquared ABS program. Can anyone tell me what the odds are of getting into medical school after this program? Like, is it worth the money, do medical schools see this as an impressive program, etc?
 
Hey guys, I checked my application and it says a decision was made. How do I know if it means accepted?

EDIT: Was officially accepted!

Do we have a facebook group?
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I am current student in the ABS program here at George Mason + Georgetown. One of our TAs started a thread if you want to specifically ask him questions, link:
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...nced-biomedical-sciences-certificate.1183355/
or if you want to hear from a current student I am more than happy to answer any!

I really have enjoyed this program so far!

I wanted to know what are the hours and are the classes daily? what's the typical day of a abs student.. thanks!
 
Hi guys, wanted to know if you received any email from the coordinator regarding classes or financial aid..? The only thing I received is acceptance letter . I made my deposit and didn't get any email regarding the program.. Or orientation date.. ?
 
Hi guys, wanted to know if you received any email from the coordinator regarding classes or financial aid..? The only thing I received is acceptance letter . I made my deposit and didn't get any email regarding the program.. Or orientation date.. ?

You should be invited to the google pages soon. I know for me it took 1-2 weeks. The google pages has a lot of information regarding classes and financial aid. You should also get an email from Dr. Kamara regarding class registration after about 1-2 weeks after submitting the deposit (took 3 days for mine to go through), she will register you for them and just let you know when you're registered.

Congratulations on being accepted!
 
You should be invited to the google pages soon. I know for me it took 1-2 weeks. The google pages has a lot of information regarding classes and financial aid. You should also get an email from Dr. Kamara regarding class registration after about 1-2 weeks after submitting the deposit (took 3 days for mine to go through), she will register you for them and just let you know when you're registered.

Congratulations on being accepted!

Thank you for your reply. 🙂