George Washington DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

umasskin2017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from GW since their interview? I interviewed on 11/11 but haven't heard anything yet.
 
Hey! I am interviewing in February. How did your interview go? Hope you heard back!
 
Hey! I am interviewing in February. How did your interview go? Hope you heard back!

Interview was great! I really loved their program. I did hear back and was accepted but I decided to decline, which I already have. Hope this opens a spot up for you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't heard back from GWU on whether or not I've been invited for an interview. Does anyone know how many interview dates they have left? I know they are through February but was just hoping to have some idea of what my chances may be for being offered an interview (staying positive!)
 
Interview was great! I really loved their program. I did hear back and was accepted but I decided to decline, which I already have. Hope this opens a spot up for you!
How soon after your interview did you hear back? Good luck with wherever you chose!!
 
I had my interview last month on 1/14 & I still haven't heard anything back yet :/ I was thinking of calling them if I didn't hear from them this week..does anyone know how long they said they would notify us after interviews?
 
I had my interview last month on 1/14 & I still haven't heard anything back yet :/ I was thinking of calling them if I didn't hear from them this week..does anyone know how long they said they would notify us after interviews?

I had my interview on Nov 11, and just got an acceptance 2 days ago. They are actually on a rolling admissions basis, so as they send out offers and people decline spots, I think that then they send out additional offers to people that have interviewed! I think they do this all the way into spring. Hope that helps.
 
I had my interview on Nov 11, and just got an acceptance 2 days ago. They are actually on a rolling admissions basis, so as they send out offers and people decline spots, I think that then they send out additional offers to people that have interviewed! I think they do this all the way into spring. Hope that helps.

That's good to know, thank you! & congrats on your acceptance! Do you think you will end up going there?
 
Last edited:
Interviewed 2/11, received an acceptance letter today (2/27). Out of curiosity, for anyone who was accepted with a scholarship, how were you notified?