George Washington University DPT Class of 2015

Started by DPTB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Great! I'll be there too. I'm looking forward to it. Did you have a lot of schools to choose from? Why GW?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's great, I'm looking forward to it! I got into 4 other programs, but I just got a good feel from GW, i think it's a good fit. I hope they will start an official group once the class is finalized!
 
I will be there too! Do you have any idea when they will finish sending out acceptances so we can get an idea of who will be in our class?
 
I will also be there-and really looking forward to it! I was told to have my decision to them by the 27th of February, but I'm not sure if that date was applied across the board.
 
Has anyone heard of whether or not they will send out a class list with people's names and contact info?
 
If any females are looking for a place to live near GW/roommates, feel free to PM me.
 
I'm going, too!! I hope the list goes out soon because I'm getting antsy about housing. Any idea where you guys will live?
 
I'm going, too!! I hope the list goes out soon because I'm getting antsy about housing. Any idea where you guys will live?

Hi mktggonept! I'll be commuting via metro, so I don't have a clue about housing. Yesterday I found the facebook page for the program as a whole, so maybe you could go on there and post any questions that you may have. I'm getting a bit antsy about information in general. I know it's still kind of early, but I feel like I should be doing something in preparation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! 🙂
 
I haven't really heard if they're going to send out a list of people in our class anytime soon, so I went ahead and made a group on Facebook for us. If you search "George Washington University DPT- class of 2015" it should come up. Can't wait to meet everyone!
 
I haven't really heard if they're going to send out a list of people in our class anytime soon, so I went ahead and made a group on Facebook for us. If you search "George Washington University DPT- class of 2015" it should come up. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Great, thanks. I'll try to find it.
 
Hey jsj08c,
I couldn't find the Facebook page. Any other way/name to find the group?
 
I will be attending this fall!

I found the facebook group and requested to join. Can't wait to meet you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5yearslater... were you accepted from the waitlist? If yes, when and how did they contact you? Congratulations on your acceptance!