George Washington University (GWU) Interview 12/6

Started by BAKE84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BAKE84

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email on Monday 11/10 inviting me to an interview at GWU and I accepted the invite today 11/12.

- Is anyone else planning to attend this interview session?
- Are there any current students or previous interviewees that would like to offer any advice? 🙂
 
Last edited:
I received an email on Monday 11/10 inviting me to an interview at GWU and I accepted the invite today 11/12.

- Is anyone else planning to attend this interview session?
- Are there any current students or previous interviewees that would like to offer any advice? 🙂
I'm interviewing at GWU next Friday - I'm really excited. Where else did you apply?
 
I'm interviewing at GWU next Friday - I'm really excited. Where else did you apply?

That's so awesome. My application was just submitted on the 4th so I was shocked to hear back in a week! Good luck on your interview. Let me know how it goes 🙂

I'm from Dallas, TX so I applied to UT Southwestern, TWU, UNTHSC (well needing one more reference), and then out of state to a variety: Emory University, Regis University, GWU, Univ Southern California, & Boston University! GWU is the only one I've heard back from. What about you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's so awesome. My application was just submitted on the 4th so I was shocked to hear back in a week! Good luck on your interview. Let me know how it goes 🙂

I'm from Dallas, TX so I applied to UT Southwestern, TWU, UNTHSC (well needing one more reference), and then out of state to a variety: Emory University, Regis University, GWU, Univ Southern California, & Boston University! GWU is the only one I've heard back from. What about you?

I applied to Lynchburg, Radford, Shenandoah, GWU, Marymount, Sacred Heart, South Carolina, and Marshall.

I didn't get into Radford - but I'm a non traditional student and I think that may have been the reason why, as I should have at least gotten an interview if going by my statistics...I haven't heard from anywhere else yet, but I'm so excited to have heard from GWU
 
I applied to Lynchburg, Radford, Shenandoah, GWU, Marymount, Sacred Heart, South Carolina, and Marshall.

I didn't get into Radford - but I'm a non traditional student and I think that may have been the reason why, as I should have at least gotten an interview if going by my statistics...I haven't heard from anywhere else yet, but I'm so excited to have heard from GWU

Well congrats on your interview at GWU! You'll stand out as a non-traditional student! Let me know how it goes. Did you apply to all of those schools at the same time? Hopefully you'll be hearing back from a lot of them within the next month.. one can only hope, right? Haha!
 
@moniqueb Very laid back! I wouldn't even call it an interview haha. More like a conversation with some awesome students and faculty. Meet and greet, informational session, group interview w/ 3-4 people and one faculty, tour of campus facilities with students, group activity (seemingly no relevance), individual interview which was more of like an application review. If you are passionate about PT... there's really nothing that can prepare you. That's all they are looking for. No tricky/stumping questions to google before the interview. Know why you want to do PT and why GW! Good luck, keep us updated 🙂
 
Has anyone else been accepted and made the decision to attend? I am looking to connect with my future classmates 🙂
 
Is anyone else on the wait list? I talked with Miriam a few days ago and I'm really hoping I'll end up getting accepted!