George Washington University

Started by socaldpt12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

socaldpt12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey im new to this site..

i was wondering if anyone has heard anything from george washington university (gwu) for fall 2010?
 
thanks for the response...
are you going there? have u been on the campus and what do you think of their program any insight will be helpful. thanks 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went for an interview on January 9th and loved, it was just reallllly expensive! I got accepted by email also, about a week ago.
 
I was told that my admissions decision was available by logging into the application but when I log on it still just says invited for interview under application status. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
 
It is a very expensive program, but it is a private. I live in DC, and for various reasons, it's best for me to stay in the area, hence why I decided to go to GWU, with the realization that it will take me longer to pay it off. The campus is very urban, but in a very nice area of DC. The program itself is located in the hospital in the office building area.

Hokies - below the information that says invited for an interview, there is a link for me that says, application decision available online. Click on it for your letter.