Georgetown Orientation Schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cali-Girl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received any information lately from G-town and I'm wondering if anyone else has. I recieved the "Packet for Accepted Students" last month but I haven't gotten anything since. On the website we can now download our course schedule for the year but I still don't see a link for Orientation. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. Also, if you are going to G-town then PM me and let me know when you are moving to DC. It would be nice to get together with other SDNers before school actually starts and we have no time whatsoever.

Members don't see this ad.

Cali-girl,
I asked Eugene Ford the same question in an email and he said:
"The schedule for orientation should be on the web page, and will start out as rather rudimentary facts, and continue to be "filled in" as we progress toward August 14th. The web page is managed by the Asoc Dean's office, and I have not actually looked to see what shape things are in at this point. They promised to have things started by June 10th. You will soon receive a letter from the SOM with your netID and password, which will give you access to student pages on the web. You will also receive info from the Student Orientation Committee (rising 2nd years), but that will not be until later this summer."

But it isn't on the web yet!

Thanks for the info, Imm. I guess I'll just keep an eye out....