Georgetown PBPM Housing

Started by Hokie06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hokie06

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

My name is Si J, I am a 2nd year Georgetown University Post bac PreMed student. I am looking for a roommate this year starting in mid August with a 1 year lease and was wondering if there were anyone that plans to attend the program that is also interested in housing together. I live in Ballston, VA which is 4-5 miles away from georgetown campus. I usually get to school by taking the metro which is a block away from the apartment. My current roommate who was also a former post bac pre med student will no longer be here so I hope to find someone to take his place. I am a quiet, organized, clean and studious. I hope to find someone that is similar to me. The rent fluctuates each month from 1050 to 1150 per person depending on utilities. This is an upscale luxurious two bedroom-two bathroom apartment that closely resembles a modern hotel. There is a 24 hour fitness room and computer room where you have free and unlimited printing (This is the best part!). If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] .

You can find images of the apartment by going to google and searching "Lincoln Towers, Ballston VA."

Thanks!

Si J