Georgetown PBPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hokiemon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any GT PBPM people out there? If so, when do you plan on starting? Also, have any of you all found a place to live or looking for a roomate?

Members don't see this ad.

hokiemon said:
Any GT PBPM people out there? If so, when do you plan on starting? Also, have any of you all found a place to live or looking for a roomate?

PBPM right here. Starting June 5th. Living on campus during the summer, but will be looking for a roomate for fall - spring. Interested?

TiM
[email protected]

Same here. I'm starting in fall and really need a low priced place to stay. I really just need it for sleep as I'll be busy studying or working most of the time. I'm 22 y/o male and graduated this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the replies, I'll definitly keep it in mind however I'm looking for a place beginning this summer. sorry for not saying so originally.

I'm starting June 5th and will be taking Chem all summer.

I live in the area now, so if any of you have questions feel free to PM me. I would suggest taking a look at Craigslist if you want to see how much different sized apartments cost in different areas around the city.

hey atrim,

where about do you live? i'd be commuting from herndon if i stayed at home which is a bit long considering the NOVA/Metro-area traffic. Worst-case I'll have to do it.

ATrim7 said:
I'm starting June 5th and will be taking Chem all summer.

I live in the area now, so if any of you have questions feel free to PM me. I would suggest taking a look at Craigslist if you want to see how much different sized apartments cost in different areas around the city.

hokiemon said:
hey atrim,

where about do you live? i'd be commuting from herndon if i stayed at home which is a bit long considering the NOVA/Metro-area traffic. Worst-case I'll have to do it.

That is a bit long, but doable, and obviously much less expensive. My family lives out even more West of you in Haymarket, and that commute was something I would never do. I live in upper NW DC (Military Trail + Nebraksa) right now, but actaully moving to the National Cathedral area next week.