Georgetown Physios - July 4th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorFred

intensive carer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys.

i'll be starting the georgetown smp in august. i actually have a friend or two in the d.c. area and i'm thinking of driving down for july 4th - i've heard they put on a great show down there, and also, i'm going to be moving things into my apartment. if anyone is already down there or plans to be and wanted to meet up, have a drink, whatever, i'd be down.

Members don't see this ad.

Just be prepared for a *few* extra people in town that weekend. I was actually considering moving in then, but decided to wait a few weekends due to the extra traffic and hassle.

zahque said:
hey guys.

i'll be starting the georgetown smp in august. i actually have a friend or two in the d.c. area and i'm thinking of driving down for july 4th - i've heard they put on a great show down there, and also, i'm going to be moving things into my apartment. if anyone is already down there or plans to be and wanted to meet up, have a drink, whatever, i'd be down.

yeah, the Northern VA/DC area is gonna be out of control july 4th weekend. just be prepared...

in any case, i'm from the area... give me a holler when you get into town... shoot me an email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
So where do people in DC go to enjoy the fireworks? I'm assuming there must be fireworks somewhere.

tacrum43 said:
So where do people in DC go to enjoy the fireworks? I'm assuming there must be fireworks somewhere.

WOW!!!!

TACRUM!

Congrats on GW! I'm SO happy for you :)

You've worked so hard for this. I know how frustrated you've been!

You're going to be an amazing doctor!

imrep1972 said:
WOW!!!!

TACRUM!

Congrats on GW! I'm SO happy for you :)

You've worked so hard for this. I know how frustrated you've been!

You're going to be an amazing doctor!

Yeah, yeah. So about the fireworks?

;) Thanks, Rob.