Georgetown Regular Masters in Physiology Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

majcijll

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I was recently accepted to Georgetown University Regular Masters in Physiology for Fall 2021. I've been searching around threads on this site for could not find much info on it...😭 I've seen some mixed reviews on it on the small info i've found! I've applied to other programs and am waiting to hear back from them, but I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with it or any thoughts on it? Thanks for your time! 😃

Edit: also this is my first time asking a question on here/making a thread, so place lmk if i'm doing this incorrectly or submitting this to the wrong place!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Def the right place to post. I have no info but thought about applying as well. Congrats on your acceptance. I heard it will give you a good chance for ther med school and if your are accepted there u get credit for those course too

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Def the right place to post. I have no info but thought about applying as well. Congrats on your acceptance. I heard it will give you a good chance for ther med school and if your are accepted there u get credit for those course too
Thank you so much! :) The sounds great!! Just got into the SMP as well so now I gotta decide!