Georgetown sent confirmation, then....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GuesswhozBizzak

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Georgetown sent me the email saying that all my credentials had been received and that my application would be placed for review by the Admissions Committee, then 4 days later I got an email from them saying that my application is on hold cause they don't have my MCAT scores. Didn't they look at that before they sent the email notifying me that everything was there?

I wrote my MCAT's in 1999, and have had such a hard time getting them to the schools. I had to send many of them twice, and still Georgetown says they haven't received them. I am so frustrated right now. What should I do?? Should I just order yet another ASR from AMCAS and drop them another $10USD? The Canadian dollar isn't that good right now, and that 10 bucks is equivalent to a week of lunches for me. J/K, the $$$ isn't the most important thing, but still I'm not sure what else to do. Any advice?

~JZ

Members don't see this ad.

It's $10 vs. your med school career. Think about it. :)

Jefferson said I was complete in early October, but then when I called in early November they said that they were missing most of my LORs.....but of course they didn't loose them. Oh heavens no. Med schools never loose anything. </sarcasm>