Georgetown SMP Application

Started by CMar830
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CMar830

Southerner til 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I will be sending my AMCAS as my supplemental information, does this mean I don't have to respond to the "Academic Statement of Purpose" part of the application (the 500-word essay)? I'm pretty sure that my AMCAS/Personal Statement can be used in lieu of this, but since the online app won't let me continue the application before typing something in here, should I just copy and paste my personal statement from AMCAS? Or say, "Please refer to AMCAS"?

Any ideas? Thanks!!
 
CMar830 said:
Since I will be sending my AMCAS as my supplemental information, does this mean I don't have to respond to the "Academic Statement of Purpose" part of the application (the 500-word essay)? I'm pretty sure that my AMCAS/Personal Statement can be used in lieu of this, but since the online app won't let me continue the application before typing something in here, should I just copy and paste my personal statement from AMCAS? Or say, "Please refer to AMCAS"?

Any ideas? Thanks!!

Found the answer to this - so need for replies! I'll probably have other questions soon though 😳
 
See, I knew one would come up:

Along the same lines as my original question, do I have to fill in the "Relevent Experience" section of the Georgetown SMP application, as long as I upload my AMCAS?
 
CMar830 said:
See, I knew one would come up:

Along the same lines as my original question, do I have to fill in the "Relevent Experience" section of the Georgetown SMP application, as long as I upload my AMCAS?

Just use ur AMCAS personal statement, in the application, write "Same as AMCAS" in the personal statement box. That's all u gotta do.
Hope that helps and good luck on ur app!